- Maintaining the files of the Site Supervisor. Distribute and route correspondence accordingly.
- Typing memos, reports, letters, etc. for Site Supervisor. This includes preparing weekly and monthly census reports as assigned and forwarded accordingly.
- Schedule appointments, interviews, meetings, case conferences, etc. as assigned by supervisor.
- Will order, distribute, and maintain inventory of office supplies.
- An Associate’s degree in business studies or related area, or a certificate from an accredited business school and a minimum of one (1) year experience in related field, or High School graduate/GED equivalency and 3-5 years’ experience in related field.
- Good writing and organizational skills with an accurate type speed of 55 wpm. Computer literate and employment experience in a chemical dependency treatment program preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com