- Provide assessment and counsel to new admissions as well as existing clients.
- Responsible for initial screening and biopsychosocial assessment of all new clients that present to the Access Center.
- Utilization of screening tools to assess for the lowest level of clinical care; along with wrap around services.
- Counsel clients on the various levels of clinical care and encourage participation to improve all life areas.
- Work collaboratively with Intake Department to ensure continuity of care for all new admissions.
- LMSW, LMHC or certified Alcoholism and Substance abuse Counselor (CASAC) preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in the behavioral health field and knowledge of OASAS/OMH systems.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org