- Planning and interpreting policies and procedures for all assigned staff.
- Implementation of all policies and procedures.
- The organization and direction of human and support services functions.
- The interviewing, hiring, supervision, scheduling, evaluation, and separation of human and support service staff.
- Evaluate all organization nursing programs and staff.
- Assist the Nurse Manager with oversight of charts and recording systems providing for proper service control and standards, including OASAS and other regulatory agencies.
- Current NYS registration to practice Nursing.
- Minimum three years’ experience as a RN, preferably in a substance abuse treatment program.
- Minimum one-year experience in a supervisory/management position.
To apply for this job please visit vipservices.org.