VIP Community Services is dedicated to changing lives and transforming our community. We offer a continuum of services to individuals with histories of chemical dependency. Our client-centered approach empowers people to take charge of their lives and discover their personal paths to self-sufficiency.
TITLE: Health Home Care Manager
REPORTS TO: Director
- Complete intakes, assessments, reassessments, and develop care plans.
- Conduct home visits and community follow-up to coordinate client’ services.
- Participate in medical/non-medical case conferences with other providers.
- Attend weekly supervisory meetings.
- Maintain contact with the client’s extended family and informal support networks.
- Escort clients to/from medical appointments when necessary.
- Monitor client’s progress in utilizing services.
- Coordinate services with the interdisciplinary care team including the primary care provider, psychiatrist, therapist, residential services, and substance abuse treatment counselor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human services, social sciences, or related field.
- Preferably 2-3 years of experience in healthcare, social work, case management, or discharge planning.
- Able to use word processing, spreadsheet and/or database programs as required by the position.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good problem-solving, decision-making and judgment skills.
Perks Working for VIP:
• Dress down Fridays
• Discount on gym membership
• Tuition reduction rate on continuing education
• Annual holiday party
• Annual staff picnic
• Medical/ Dental/ 403(B)
• Transit discount for parking and MTA
VIP Community Services provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to KJWilliams@vipservices.onmicrosoft.com