VIP Community Services is dedicated to changing lives and transforming our community. We offer a continuum of services to individuals with histories of chemical dependency. Our client-centered approach empowers people to take charge of their lives and discover their personal paths to self-sufficiency.
POSITION TITLE: CASAC for OTP
REPORTS TO: Supervisor
POSITION SUMMARY: Under the direction and supervision of the Supervisor provides coordinated counseling services to ensure optimum services are provided to clients.
- Provide clinical counseling services to assigned clients including initial assessment, treatment plan and discharge planning in accordance with departmental procedure and regulatory requirements.
- Participate in comprehensive interdisciplinary team treatment planning and activities as indicated or scheduled.
- Collaborate with other disciplines, and coworkers as needed in order to ensure client needs are met.
- Assist in the enforcement of program rules and regulations.
- Plan and manage the dissemination of program schedules and other information relative to events and activities.
- Certified Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC) preferred or, CASAC-T + minimum one year experience working with a substance abuse population.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in the social services field.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org