OTP (FT) – High School/GED/Bachelor, CASAC, and 3 years’ experience preferred.
- Provide clinical counseling services to assigned clients including initial assessment, treatment plan, and discharge planning in accordance with departmental procedure and regulatory requirements.
- Participate in comprehensive interdisciplinary team treatment planning and activities as indicated or scheduled.
- Collaborate with other disciplines and coworkers as needed in order to ensure client needs are met.
- Certified Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC).
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in the social services field.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org