VIP Community Services is dedicated to changing lives and transforming our community. We offer a continuum of services to individuals with histories of chemical dependency. Our client-centered approach empowers people to take charge of their lives and discover their personal paths to self-sufficiency.
REPORTS TO: Director
- Provide clinical counseling services to assigned clients including initial assessment, treatment plan and discharge planning in accordance with departmental procedure and regulatory requirements.
- Participate in comprehensive interdisciplinary team treatment planning and activities as indicated or scheduled.
- Collaborate with other disciplines, and coworkers as needed in order to ensure client needs are met.
- Assist in the enforcement of program rules and regulations.
- Bachelor degree
- Certified Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC) and/or Licensed professional preferred or, CASAC-T + minimum one year experience working with a substance abuse population.
- 3+ years experience working in the social services field, preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Perks Working for VIP:
- Dress down Fridays
- Discount on gym membership
- Tuition reduction rate on continuing education
- Annual holiday party
- Annual staff picnic
- Medical/ Dental/ 403(B)
- Transit discount for parking and MTA
VIP Community Services provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org