POSITION TITLE: Case Manager for Casa Esperanza
REPORTS TO: Assistant Director
POSITION SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Assistant Director, provides clinical case management to clients in order to ensure coordinated, interdisciplinary delivery of optimum quality services consistent with procedures and regulatory standards.
- Conduct initial assessments on each referral and develop a plan of care including medical, psychosocial, social, discharge and interdisciplinary needs.
- Refer clients to other services as needed, including but not limited to Medical, Substance Abuse, Employment and Educational Services.
- Follow-up with clients weekly and document progress.
- Meet with clients bi-weekly to review Independent Living Plan (ILP) and document progress.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services and minimum one year case management experience preferred, or High School/General Equivalency Diploma and minimum 3 years case management experience with Homeless and/or Substance Abuse populations.
- Crisis Intervention and client advocacy experience a plus.
- Knowledge of homeless population, drug issues and/or mental health a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com