- Responsible for initial needs assessment to determine level of coordination needed.
- Accompany clients to appointments to provide support and modeling.
- Track client compliance with appointments and work with client to reduce barriers to care.
- Monitor medication adherence in residential programs and review with clinical staff.
- Advocate for clients with medical providers.
- Participate in comprehensive interdisciplinary team treatment planning and activities as indicated or scheduled.
- Collaborate with other disciplines and coworkers as needed in order to ensure client needs are met.
- Collaborate, plan, and manage the dissemination of program schedules and other information relative to events and activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required/QHP or CASAC-T preferred.
- Knowledge of provision of SUD/MH services in person-centered, trauma-informed, and recovery-oriented environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org