- Provide individual counseling to assigned caseload.
- Document treatment plans including history, intake assessment, progress notes, and outcomes in accordance with policy and procedure and regulatory requirements.
- Lead group activities and group therapy.
- Participate in comprehensive interdisciplinary team treatment planning and activities as indicated or scheduled.
- Collaborate with other disciplines and coworkers as needed in order to ensure client needs are met.
- Certified Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC).
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years’ related experience, or Associate degree with 2-4 years’ related experience, or High School Diploma/equivalency with 4 plus years related experience.
- Minimum 1 year experience working with the substance abuse population.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English Language.
To apply for this job please visit vipservices.org.