POSITION: Clinical Supervisor – 764 Residence
POSITION REPORTS TO: Director
POSITION SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Director, responsible for the operational and clinical supervision of The Men’s Residence in accordance with approved policies, procedures and standards and the delivery of quality services to all clients on a 24 hour basis.
- Plan and interpret policies and procedures for all staff.
- Assist with the implementation of all policies and procedures
- Assist the Director in promoting good community relations through involvement in community affairs and establishment of community outreach programs.
- Assist the Director in take an active part in local, state and national committees and functions.
- Promote client relations by assisting with receiving complaints and compliments, investigating and resolving all complaints.
- BSW, Master’s Degree preferred
- CASAC or LMSW
- Minimum three years experience in supervision or management
- Minimum three years experience in a residential agency or federally/state/OASAS licensed facility.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org