VIP Community Services is dedicated to changing lives and transforming our community. We offer a continuum of services to individuals with histories of chemical dependency. Our client-centered approach empowers people to take charge of their lives and discover their personal paths to self-sufficiency.
TITLE: Clinical Supervisor for 822 Program
REPORTS TO: Director
ABOUT THE ROLE: Provides assistance with the daily operation of the program to ensure optimum services are provided to clients.
- Provide administrative supervision of counseling staff.
- Ensure quality assurance issues are addressed such as Case notes, treatment plans, correspondence, scheduling, etc are followed according to agency procedure and regulatory requirements.
- Provide assistance to the Director with staff development.
- Assist in supervising case conferences, utilization reviews, coordinating in-service training with Director and other resources.
- Master’s degree in Social Work or Social Services, or related degree.
- Must be an LMSW/LMHC with Certified Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC) required + minimum 5 years experience working with a substance abuse population.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory and program coordination experience working in the social services field.
- Ability to design and coordinate in-service programs.
Perks Working for VIP:
- Dress down Fridays
- Discount on gym membership
- Tuition reduction rate on continuing education
- Annual holiday party
- Annual staff picnic
- Medical/ Dental/ 403(B)
- Transit discount for parking and MTA
VIP Community Services provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to FBlanchard@vipservices.org