POSITION TITLE: Supervisor (822 Program)
REPORTS TO: Director
POSITION SUMMARY: Under the direction and supervision of the Director provides assistance with the daily operation of the program to ensure optimum services are provided to clients.
- Provide administrative supervision of counseling staff.
- Ensure quality assurance issues are addressed such as Case notes, treatment plans, correspondence, scheduling, etc are followed according to agency procedure and regulatory requirements.
- Provide assistance to the Director with staff development.
- Assist in supervising case conferences, utilization reviews, coordinating in-service training with Director and other resources.
- Master’s degree in Social Work or Social Services, or related degree.
- Must be an LMSW/LMHC with Certified Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC) required + minimum 5 years experience working with a substance abuse population.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory and program coordination experience working in the social services field.
- Ability to design and coordinate in-service programs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org