POSITION TITLE: OTP Clinical Supervisor
POSITION REPORTS TO: Director
POSITION SUMMARY: Under the supervision and direction of the AVP, the Supervisor will assist with the administration of Opioid Treatment and general supervision of counseling staff.
- Meet with Counselors on bi-weekly basis to instruct them on the proper procedures of client record keeping, case conferences, accurate referral and confidentiality.
- Conduct regular supervisory meetings with counseling staff regarding issues of program, treatment, referrals, case conferences, etc.
- Collect, maintain and prepare statistical data and reports that contribute to the operation and management of the department.
- Develop evaluations for staff to be reviewed by the Director.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Behavioral Health or Social Sciences and two (2) to three (3) years related experience. CASAC or MSW; must be a Qualified Health Professional.
- Mandated Reporter.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com