- Meet with Counselors on bi-weekly basis to instruct them on the proper procedures of client record keeping, case conferences, accurate referral, and confidentiality.
- Conduct regular supervisory meetings with counseling staff regarding issues of program, treatment, referrals, case conferences, etc.
- Continuously performs audits to ensure records are maintained in accordance with standards established by OASAS and/or other designated federal/state agencies, including agencies policies.
- Master Degree in Behavioral Health or Social Sciences and two (2) to three (3) years’ related experience. CASAC or MSW; must be a Qualified Health Professional.
- Mandated Reporter.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to speak read and write the English language, Spanish a plus.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Computer literate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com