- Manage utilization and serve as a point person for managed care companies around program utilization.
- Maintain a caseload of 5–10 clients, providing an initial assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning, and ongoing clinical treatment.
- Work in collaboration with Billing and Q&I departments under the direction of the Program Director to develop and implement mental health Quality Assurance processes as required, for providing the aforementioned services in compliance with all Local, Federal, State, and other Funder requirements.
- Master degree in Social Work (LCSW) required and at least 5 years of experience working in mental health care settings and 2 years in substance abuse field.
- Previous Article 31 experience and ability to provide treatment in Spanish preferred.
- Working knowledge of utilization management to support the clients, ensuring clients receive the best care and support over a continuum of time to achieve positive clinical outcomes.
To apply for this job email your details to DCurrie@vipservices.onmicrosoft.com