- Screen visitors and clients before being announced to Health Services, OTP and other programs within the facility.
- Register and maintain accurate daily security log.
- Document incidences on appropriate forms and follow reporting protocol.
- Address incoming telephone calls and direct them to the appropriate parties.
- Respond to alarms and/or telephone/radio calls by taking appropriate action.
- Ensure the safety of all visitors and staff within the building.
- Eight hour pre assignment training course.
- Sixteen hour on the job training course.
- FDNY Certification for Fire Guard (f-01/F-02)
- Fire Coordinator (F-80)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org