The Director of Grants & Contracts will report to and work closely with the Controller and Assistant Controller. In addition, she or he will partner with the senior leadership to develop and implement fiscal strategies across the organization. The Director of Grants & Contracts will oversee all compliance for government (federal, state and city) contracts and private grants, including serving as primary contact for contracts with government officials.
- Develop contract and program budgets and forecasts; ensure contracts and restricted grants are spent down in audit proof manner
- Coordinate the development and monitoring of budgets
- Remain up to date on nonprofit audit best practices and state and federal law regarding nonprofit operations.
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of financial and management reporting and vouchers for federal and state funders, foundations, and private investors; oversee the preparation and communication of monthly and annual financial statements.
- Oversee the training and professional development of staff members to promote professional growth and insure overall agency success and evolution
- Experience in a financial-management role and ability to partner with Controller and Assistant Controller,
- Proficiency in report generation from fund accounting software packages, Excel, Word and PowerPoint; experience with FundEZ
- A minimum of a BS; and/or MBA would be a plus.
- Must be actively seeking to advance his/or her education and keep up with new technology, to enhance proper reporting.
- At least 5+ years’ experience or equivalent, preferably in a nonprofit organization with a budget of at least $10 million.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com