VIP Community Services is dedicated to changing lives and transforming our community. We offer a continuum of services to individuals with histories of chemical dependency. Our client-centered approach empowers people to take charge of their lives and discover their personal paths to self-sufficiency.
TITLE: EMR Administrator
REPORTS TO: Director
ABOUT THE ROLE: We are seeking an EMR Administrator to join our wonderful team here in VIP. The EMR Administrator oversees the day to day support of all production and test platforms to ensure the accessibility, integrity, and confidentiality of all EMR platforms. The EMR Administrator works with VIP’s leadership, providers, support staff and managers and is responsible for supporting the overall EMR Project use by end-users and for customer contact and resolution of application related issues and non-complex, technical problems related to the EMRs.
- Responsible for the overall performance, accessibility and capacity of the EMR platforms.
- Responds to end-user requests for issue resolution and works to resolve problems swiftly and accurately.
- Delivers EMR training to practice staff and physicians, following specified EMR training standards.
- Supports the various EMR needs of providers throughout the organization’s use of the EMR platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree
- ECW, AWARDS and AVATAR: 2 years
Other Related Skills/Experience and Requirements
- Strong understanding of EMR/EHR software and/or physician practice management;
- Solid understanding of physician practice operations including clinical documentation.
Perks Working for VIP:
- Dress down Fridays
- Discount on gym membership
- Tuition reduction rate on continuing education
- Annual holiday party
- Annual staff picnic
- Medical/ Dental/ 403(B)
- Transit discount for parking and MTA
VIP Community Services provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com