VIP Community Services is dedicated to changing lives and transforming our community. We offer a continuum of services to individuals with histories of chemical dependency. Our client-centered approach empowers people to take charge of their lives and discover their personal paths to self-sufficiency.
POSITION: EMR Administrator
POSITION REPORTS TO: Director
Position Summary: We are seeking an EMR Administrator to join our wonderful team here in VIP. The EMR Administrator oversees the day to day support of all production and test platforms to ensure the accessibility, integrity, and confidentiality of all EMR platforms. The EMR Administrator works with VIP’s leadership, providers, support staff and managers and is responsible for supporting the overall EMR Project use by end-users and for customer contact and resolution of application related issues and non-complex, technical problems related to the EMRs.
- Responsible for the overall performance, accessibility and capacity of the EMR platforms.
- Responds to end-user requests for issue resolution and works to resolve problems swiftly and accurately.
- Delivers EMR training to practice staff and physicians, following specified EMR training standards.
- Supports the various EMR needs of providers throughout the organization’s use of the EMR platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree
- ECW, AWARDS and AVATAR: 2 years
Other Related Skills/Experience and Requirements
- Strong understanding of EMR/EHR software and/or physician practice management;
- Solid understanding of physician practice operations including clinical documentation.
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Discounted Blink Fitness membership
- Monroe College tuition reduction
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org