POSITION: EMR Administrator
POSITION REPORTS TO: Director
We are seeking an EMR Administrator to join our wonderful team here in VIP. The EMR Administrator oversees the day to day support of all production and test platforms to ensure the accessibility, integrity, and confidentiality of all EMR platforms. The EMR Administrator works with VIP’s leadership, providers, support staff and managers and is responsible for supporting the overall EMR Project use by end-users and for customer contact and resolution of application related issues and non-complex, technical problems related to the EMRs.
Duties and Responsibilities Include But Not Limited to-
- Responsible for the overall performance, accessibility and capacity of the EMR platforms;
- Responds to end-user requests for issue resolution and works to resolve problems swiftly and accurately;
- Delivers EMR training to practice staff and physicians, following specified EMR training standards;
- Supports the various EMR needs of providers throughout the organization’s use of the EMR platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree
- ECW, AWARDS and AVATAR: 2 years
Other Related Skills/Experience and Requirements
- Strong understanding of EMR/EHR software and/or physician practice management;
- Solid understanding of physician practice operations including clinical documentation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org