VIP Community Services is dedicated to changing lives and transforming our community. We offer a continuum of services to individuals with histories of chemical dependency. Our client-centered approach empowers people to take charge of their lives and discover their personal paths to self-sufficiency.
TITLE: Enrollment Specialist for Health Services Program
REPORTS TO: Clinical Supervisor
ABOUT THE ROLE: The Enrollment Specialist Coordinates and performs duties of marketing and enrollment communicating the role of Vocational Instruction Project Community Service to the community. Assist in developing, implementing, and supporting community-based projects, and programs.
- Representation and communication of its services.
- Increase visibility of VIP through various media outlets.
- Participates in community relations’ activities as directed by management.
- Identifies and builds collaborations with keys partners, including Public Health Organizations, Public Housing Developments, and Community Organizations.
- Produce and distribute marketing materials i.e. brochures, flyers, and posters.
- Associate Degree or High School Diploma.
- 2 years experience in Marketing and Outreach
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to speak, read and write Spanish preferred.
Perks Working for VIP:
• Dress down Fridays
• Discount on gym membership
• Tuition reduction rate on continuing education
• Annual holiday party
• Annual staff picnic
• Medical/ Dental/ 403(B)
• Transit discount for parking and MTA
VIP Community Services provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to AOtero@vipservices.org