POSITION TITLE: FTS Manager
REPORTS TO: Senior Director of Operations
POSITION SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Senior Director of Operations management of all aspects of departmental operation with specific emphasis on the oversight of security personnel assigned to all modalities, particularly the OTP program and the management of the transportation program to ensure the delivery of coordinated, quality services are provided to clients consistent with all safety guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Assist the Senior Director of Operations in the management of departmental operations
- Consult with the Senior Director on all matters pertaining to departmental operations
- Develop and implement audit procedures and practices to test security staff readiness and response time. Measure outcomes and take corrective action where necessary to improve readiness and response times.
- Prepare work schedules for all security and transportation assignments.
- Train security staff in bomb threats, and fire and evacuation procedures. Keep staff readiness and response alert time.
- BS/BA in Human related field a certificate from related trade school with 2 years supervisory experience and 3+ years of security experience
- AS Degree in any Human related field or a certificate from related trade school with 2 years supervisory experience and 5+ years of security or maintenance experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Access.
- Current NYS Security Certification & licenses preferred
- Current NYC Fire Department Certificate of Fitness License Fire & Life Safety Director Required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Current NYS Driver’s License preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com