VIP Community Services is dedicated to changing lives and transforming our community. We offer a continuum of services to individuals with histories of chemical dependency. Our client-centered approach empowers people to take charge of their lives and discover their personal paths to self-sufficiency.
REPORTS TO: Nurse Manager
- Able to provide nursing care to patients in the 3 elements of Residential Redesign known as Stabilization, Rehabilitation & Reintegration.
- Reviews patient medical records and confirms consent for treatment has been completed and signed.
- Able to complete required documentation on assigned patients adhering to department policy & procedure
- Understands and complies with regulatory agency mandates
- Review, track and follow-up with pharmacy on patient prescriptions.
- Current NYS LPN License
- Minimal 3 years’ experience working inpatient or outpatient detox/rehab, residential treatment
- Current Infection Control Certificate
- Current BCLS completion card
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Perks Working for VIP:
- Dress down Fridays
- Discount on gym membership
- Tuition reduction rate on continuing education
- Annual holiday party
- Annual staff picnic
- Medical/ Dental/ 403(B)
- Transit discount for parking and MTA
VIP Community Services provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com