Residential Redesign (FT/PT) – Current NYS LPN, 3 years’ experience preferred.
- Demonstrate understanding of OASAS 820 regulations.
- Able to provide nursing care to patients in the 3 elements of Residential Redesign known as Stabilization, Rehabilitation & Reintegration.
- Reviews patient medical records and confirms consent for treatment has been completed and signed.
- Able to complete required documentation on assigned patients adhering to department policy & procedure.
- Understands and compiles with regulatory agency mandates.
- Review, track and follow-up with pharmacy on patient prescriptions.
- Review medications and prescriptions obtained by patients, and ensures accurate documentation on the Medication Administration Record (MAR) and/or controlled substance records.
- Current NYS LPN License
- Minimal 3 years’ experience working inpatient or outpatient detox/rehab, residential treatment
- Current Infection Control Certificate
- Current BCLS completion card
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
To apply for this job email your details to NDuncan@vipservices.org