POSITION TITLE: Outreach/Enrollment Specialist
POSITION REPORTS TO: Clinical Director
POSITION SUMMARY: Under the supervision and guidance of the Clinical supervisor Outreach/Enrollment Specialist Coordinates and performs duties of marketing and enrollment communicating the role of Vocational Instruction Project Community Service to the community. Assist in developing, implementing, and supporting community-based projects, and programs.
- Provide outreach to the Community to increase awareness services provided by VIP Community Service
- Representation and communication of its services.
- Increase visibility of VIP through various media outlets.
- Participates in community relations’ activities as directed by management.
- Associate Degree or High School Diploma.
- 2 years experience in Marketing and Outreach
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org