POSITION: Program Director of Housing
POSITION REPORTS TO: Senior Director
POSITION SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Senior Director. Responsible for the direct oversight of the supportive housing buildings in accordance with approved policies, procedures, contractual agreements and standards of service. This person will have at least five years’ supervisory experience with staff delivering services to individuals with mental health, substance use disorders, co-occurring disorders, HIV and Hepatitis C. The Program Director of Housing will work to ensure performance and outcome measures are at its optimum, and utilize available project data for quality improvement. This position will be on-call to direct any issues requiring administration support.
- Plan, develop and interpret policies and procedures for all staff.
- Ensure the implementation of all policies and procedures.
- In conjunction with the Senior Director, implement budget and accounting systems and fiscal controls for the program(s).
- Monitor with assistance from the Chief Financial Officer, or designee, billing and payroll functions.
- Master Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health or related field. LMSW/LMHC preferred Minimum five years’ experience in DHS/DOHMH/HUD funded programs
- Minimum five years’ experience in supervision in a social service mental health treatment and/or with a DHS funded program
- Experience in working with an HIV/AIDS population
- Must possess the ability to promote a team environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org