VIP Community Services is dedicated to changing lives and transforming our community. We offer a continuum of services to individuals with histories of chemical dependency. Our client-centered approach empowers people to take charge of their lives and discover their personal paths to self-sufficiency.
TITLE: Quality Assurance Manager
REPORTS TO: Director of Quality Assurance
ABOUT THE ROLE: Provides leadership and support for a variety of quality & safety improvement initiatives across the organization to provide the best practice standards and the highest quality of services to VIP’s consumers. The Manager will assist in analyzing data resulting from reviews/audits for continued program improvement and development.
- Assist VIP staff in preparing chart audit schedule and conducting internal audits, investigations and utilization review activities.
- Assist programs with preparation for certification and accreditation for CARF, OASAS, OMH, HRSA, DHS, and PHS regulatory site visits.
- Coordinate Quality Improvement/Assurance activities in the agency (as required by state, funder and internal indicators).
- Coordinate and implement training activities and curricula, related to Incident Reporting and the Justice Center, CQI, Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement Plan.
- Maintain various reports (audit, Program List, etc.).
- Health related Master degree.
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality/ Performance Improvement a preference.
- 3-5 years experience in quality management in the social service or healthcare field.
- Ability to manage others and foster an atmosphere of unity and responsibility.
- Knowledgeable of OMH, DOHMH, OASAS, CARF and DHS, OTDA, HRSA regulations is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of computer software, including Microsoft Office, Excel, Access.
- Advanced knowledge of EHR/EMR such as AWARDS, AVATAR, eClinicalWorks, OMH-NYMRS, RHIOs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Perks Working for VIP:
• Dress down Fridays
• Discount on gym membership
• Tuition reduction rate on continuing education
• Annual holiday party
• Annual staff picnic
• Medical/ Dental/ 403(B)
• Transit discount for parking and MTA
VIP Community Services provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com