Residential Redesign (FT/PT) – current NYS RN License, 3 years’ experience preferred.
- Demonstrate understanding of OASAS 820 regulations.
- Able to provide nursing care to patients in the 3 elements of Residential Redesign known as Stabilization, Rehabilitation, and Reintegration.
- Reviews patient medical records including consent for all patients being admitted for ambulatory detoxification with on-site monitoring.
- Utilize the clinical opioid withdrawal scale (COWS) or other opiate withdrawal scale to assess patient for signs and symptoms of opiate withdrawal.
- Assess and monitor patients undergoing medication assisted detoxification in accordance with policy and procedure.
- Current NYS RN License
- RN A.A.S. degree (BSN preferred)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working inpatient or outpatient detox/rehab, residential treatment
- Current Infection Control Certificate
- Current BCLS completion card
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with all populations served
- Ability to speak, read, and write the English language
- Proficiency with computers
To apply for this job email your details to NDuncan@vipservices.org