• Demonstrate understanding of OASAS 820 regulations.
• Able to provide nursing care to patients in the 3 elements of Residential Redesign known as Stabilization, Rehabilitation & Reintegration.
• Reviews patient medical records including consent for all patients being admitted for ambulatory detoxification with on-site monitoring.
• Utilize the clinical opioid withdrawal scale (COWS) or other opiate withdrawal scale to assess patient for signs & symptoms of opiate withdrawal.
• Assess and monitor patients undergoing medication assisted detoxification in accordance with policy and procedure.
• During stabilization: Recognize conditions that require Immediate intervention and responds appropriately adhering to department policy/procedure.
• Able to complete required documentation on all assigned patients adhering to department policy, procedure and regulatory agency requirements.
• Assume “Charge Nurse” responsibilities in the absence of the Nurse Manager.
▪ Current NYS RN License
▪ RN A.A.S. degree (BSN preferred)
▪ Minimal 3 years’ experience working inpatient or outpatient detox/rehab, residential treatment
▪ Current Infection Control Certificate
▪ Current BCLS completion card
▪ Excellent written and oral communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org