- Monitor conditions to ensure safety rules and requirements are followed according to policy and procedure.
- Maintain the daily log, recording all events as indicated according to regulations and policy.
- Conduct facility check (rooms, bathrooms, staff and clients, kitchen-stove, pilot lights, back and front stairways), every hour and log the rounds according to procedure.
- Conduct Fire and Disaster Drills on a monthly basis and document this activity in accordance with procedure and policy.
- Conduct all wake-ups.
- Manage toxicology system in accordance with policy and procedure.
- Monitor medications, Metrocards and WAM as indicated and in accordance with procedure.
- Initiate Calls to outside emergency personnel (911/paramedics) in an emergency according to protocol.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalency.
- Ability to speak, read and write the English Language
- Fire Safety Coordinator Certificate or can be hired with the condition of obtaining within 90 days
- Food Handler’s Certificate or can be hired with the condition of obtaining within 30 days.
To apply for this job please visit vipservices.org.