- Supervise the Front Desk for a portion of the work tour.
- Encourage tenant participation in structured activities, including AA/NA programs.
- Document incidents on appropriate forms and follow reporting protocol.
- Reinforce rule of No Smoking within the halls of the building.
- Reinforce rule of No Loitering outside of the building.
- Provide tenants with information on community services that meet their needs as directed by the Case Manager.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalency.
- Eight-hour and sixteen-hour Security Guard Training Certificates (within three (3) months of hire).
- Six (6) months work experience in a SRO or similar setting.
- Strong written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- An ability to demonstrate decision making and organizational skills.
- CPR Certificate and NYFD Certificate of Fitness required after three (3) months of employment.
- Work weekends, days, evenings, and/or nights.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com