POSITION TITLE: Systems Administrator
REPORTS TO: VP Infrastructure
POSITION SUMMARY: Under the direction and supervision of the VP of Infrastructure, the Systems Administrator will be responsible for designing, organizing, modifying and supporting a company’s computer systems. Designs and installs LANs, WAN’s, internet and intranet systems, and network segments.
- Support LANs. WNAs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Maintain system efficiency
- Ensure design of system allows all components to work properly together
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users
- Bachelors in Information Technology, Computer Science or any other related field
- Certification in MCSA,RHCE, or LPI—preferred
- Communication and interpersonal skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com