- 100% of time will be spent delivering clinical services.
- Provide DSM diagnostic assessment and treatment plan, make appropriate recommendations and referrals, and document in accordance with regulatory agencies and policy and procedures.
- Implement interventions utilizing Evidence Based Practices.
- Participate in (IDT) interdisciplinary treatment team meetings focused on client mental health care.
- Facilitate groups using Evidence Based Practices to assist and empower clients in improving their ability to manage their mental health needs and achieve recovery.
- LCSW required.
- 5 years of providing direct clinical services, preferably in a mental health setting addressing co-occurring disorders.
- Knowledge of chemical dependency.
To apply for this job email your details to DCurrie@vipservices.org